2021 Season Updates
March 31, 2021
Click here to find the form laying out your options for your subscription tickets to our canceled production of A CHORUS LINE. To make this process as easy as possible, simply fill out the form and click submit.
March 12, 2021
We hope that all of you are staying safe and healthy as we continue to adjust to the restrictions and guidelines placed upon all of us in response to COVID-19. Since the start of this international pandemic one year ago, our top priority has always been the health and safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and students.
With this in mind, and after extensive conversation with our leadership team and Board of Trustees, we will be amending the schedule of our upcoming 2021 Season. While these decisions have been incredibly difficult, we believe that they have been made with the best interest of our community in mind and we remain steadfastly hopeful.
- The Mainstage production of A CHORUS LINE is canceled.
- The Family Theatre Series production of A YEAR WITH FROG & TOAD is canceled.
- The remaining productions of the 2021 Season are pushed back to new dates with performances officially beginning the first week of August. The new dates are as follows.
- ALWAYS… PATSY CLINE – Friday, August 6 through Sunday, September 5
- JERSEY BOYS – Friday, September 24 through Sunday, October 24
A letter containing additional information and details regarding ticketing options will be mailed to all 2021 Season Subscribers the week of March 29. Additionally, we will be adjusting the following Box Office dates.
- Monday, May 17 – 2 Show subscriptions on sale; single tickets and exchanges available for 2021 Season Subscribers
- Tuesday, June 1 – Single tickets available for general public
- Wednesday, June 30 – Subscription tickets will be mailed no later than this date
We want to extend our utmost thanks to each and every one of you for your ongoing support and dedication. We cannot wait for you to join us as we celebrate, not only a safe return to theatre, but also our 35th Anniversary Season and first productions in The Ross Family Theatre at our new artistic home, The Kirkwood Performing Arts Center. For the past year all of us at STAGES have looked forward to the time when “The curtain will rise again” and now we can confidently say that “again” is on the very near horizon.
Reopening Safety Plans
STAGES St. Louis is dedicated to the safety of all staff, students, artists, patrons, and the surrounding St. Louis community as our world continues to adjust to the current COVID-19 climate. With this in mind, the following safety guidelines and regulations are in affect for the entire STAGES organization.